NAEMT TECC 16-Hour Course
Time & Location
NAEMT Tactical Emergency Casualty Care (TECC), 16-Hour Course
NAEMT’s Tactical Emergency Casualty Care (TECC) teaches EMS practitioners and other prehospital providers how to respond to and care for patients in a civilian tactical environment. Upon successful completion of the course, students receive a certificate of completion, a wallet card recognizing them as TECC providers for 4 years, and 16 hours of CAPCE credit.
This will be a lecture and hands-on class.
Training IFAK, tourniquets, litters, body armor, radios, training weapons/kit, etc. (if issued) Note- we have equipment to loan as well, you do not need to bring any gear if you do not have any issued.
You do not need to have any prior medical knowledge or experience to attend this course. This course is for medical professionals (Doctors, nurses, EMT's, paramedics), police, firefighters, military members and civilians
Cost: $315 or $380 with custom North American Rescue or Tactical Medical Solutions IFAK
The kit includes the following:
1x CAT Tactical Tourniquet (Generation 7) or SOF-T Tourniquet
1x ETD 4” Bandge
1x Hyfin Chest Seal (2-pack)
1x QuikClot Bleeding Control Dressing (4 yards)
1x NPA 28F w/ Lube
1 Pair Nitrile Gloves (Large)
The 2nd edition of NAEMT's Tactical Emergency Casualty Care (TECC) course teaches EMS practitioners and other prehospital providers how to respond to and care for patients in a civilian tactical environment.
The course presents the three phases of tactical care and integrates parallel EMS nomenclature:
- Hot Zone/Direct Threat Care that is rendered while under attack or in adverse conditions.
- Warm Zone/Indirect Threat Care that is rendered while the threat has been suppressed but may resurface at any point.
- Cold Zone/Evacuation Care that is rendered while the casualty is being evacuated from the incident site.
The 16-hour classroom course includes all new patient simulations and covers the following topics:
- Hemorrhage control including immediate action drills for tourniquet application throughout the course;
- Complete coverage of the MARCH assessment;
- Surgical airway control and needle decompression;
- Strategies for treating wounded responders in threatening environments;
- Caring for pediatric patients;
- Techniques for dragging and carrying victims to safety; and
- A final, mass-casualty/active shooter event simulation.
NAEMT's TECC course is endorsed by the American College of Surgeons Committee on Trauma, is consistent with the current guidelines established by the Committee on TECC (Co-TECC), and meets all of the updated National Tactical Emergency Medical Support Competency Domains. This course is accredited by CAPCE for 16 hours of continuing education credit, and recognized by NREMT.
NAEMT is a recognized education partner of the Co-TECC. The Co-TECC establishes guidelines for the provision of prehospital care to injured patients during a tactical incident. The Co-TECC neither creates curriculum for the prehospital provider, nor does it endorse the curriculum of other organizations.
If you have any questions or if you need to pay by check offline, please contact email@example.com
There are no refunds for this ticket, replacement students will be accepted and a one year course credit will be offered.
- Registration (Without IFAK)$325$3250$0
- Sold OutRegistration (w/IFAK)$400$4000$0